Wednesday, November 28, 2007

night post no. 1

It was the news people again always taking pictures of us. Everybody called them paparazzi but i called them pinnochio people cause there so nosey. But anyway the paparazzi came in and asked all of us to looke at the camera he was holding he told us to smile but everybody thought to themselves what is there to smile about. So everybody frowned my friend and the cabin leader who always brought us news Mortegei was told to stand up and show how skinny and starved we were . But me I wasn't going to be exploited not now,not ever. So I showed that cameraman the back of my head. He had told me to turn around about five or six times but I didn't listen. Than a german officer came and gave me to the count of three at two I turned around and looked at the camera, but soon as he went to take the shot I quickly turned around and showed one again the back of my head. That's it theres no more film in the camera and you I told you to turn around, the german officer yelled in an angered fashion. He grabbed me by my arm and saw that I had a badly burned face. He just shook his head and walked away.

No comments: